Thoughtfully designed with the guiding principles of hands-on learning in mind. The Learning Tower brings children safely to counter height to encourage exploration, independence, and interaction with parents. Its compact profile includes a folding step that makes it a perfect fit under kitchen counters and islands, while its adjustable design grows with your child helping them reach counter height.
- The Explore 'N Store™ Learning Tower® by Little Partners® is unlike traditional step stools with its safe and versatile environment.
- Compact design includes a folding step making it the perfect fit for smaller spaces.
- Children can climb up to counter height and learn and explore alongside parents, caregivers, siblings and friends.
- Four-sided railings provide security while allowing independence to climb in and out of the tower.
- Step locks securely in place in the down position and folds up for storage.
- Platform adjusts to four heights easily without tools. (Level 1 : 10.59”, Level 2: 13.19”, Level 3: 15.79”, Level 4: 18.39”).
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED*: This product has undergone rigorous scientific testing for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- Designed to meet the needs of young toddlers 18 months and up.
- Constructed from the highest-quality layered Birch and Poplar that is EPA TSCA Title VI and FSC (Forest Stewardship Counsel) compliant.
- Finished in child-safe, non-toxic paints and materials. Safety Tested to ASTM F963-17 and 16 CFY Part 1307 for lead, heavy metals, and phthalates.
- Safety tested using ASTM(F96-30) and Home Playground Equipment (F11-48-98C).
- Our products come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY*, guaranteeing long-lasting durability.
- Assembled Dimensions: 22.28"(L) x 19.56"(W) x 33.50" (H).
CARE AND ASSEMBLY
- Assembly required.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Color: Available in Natural, Soft White, Soft White with Natural, and Silver Drop.
*GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED Information can be found at https://www.ul.com/resources/ul-greenguard-certification-program
*LIFETIME WARRANTY details can be found under Customer Care